📌Update – From 20 July 2020 the No.7 bus service (Alford-Skegness) will run Monday to Friday ONLY. Saturdays will be included from 01 August 2020. Please follow guidance on social distancing and face coverings must be worn unless exempt. Information on our other public bus services will be posted here soon.
📌Update From 15 June it became mandatory for passengers to wear face coverings while travelling on public transport. Before you begin your journey with us, we want to let you know more about it.
- Please remember to bring a face covering for your journey as without one you will be unable to travel.
- A face covering can be very simple, like a scarf or bandana that ties behind the head to give a snug fit. It just needs to cover your mouth and nose.
- If you are unable to wear a face covering please inform the driver and if you have one show your journey assistance card.
- Details on who is exempt from wearing a face covering are available:- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers#exemptions-face-coverings
- Advice on how to make your own can be found:- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-wear-and-make-a-cloth-face-covering/how-to-wear-and-make-a-cloth-face-covering
- Face Coverings are available to purchase at our Forecourt Shop (West End Filling Station), Station Road, Alford and Travel Shop, West Street, Alford.
- Please put your face covering on before boarding the bus and wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting it on.
- This requirement does not apply to school transport services.
- Please wear your face covering throughout the duration of your journey, including when disembarking the vehicle.
- Be aware that not everyone can wear a face covering and some exemptions apply.
- If you need a drink while travelling please do so quickly and be mindful of others.
- To keep everyone safe please store a used face covering in a plastic bag and take it home.
📌Update COVID-19 We are committed to staying Covid-19 Secure and have signed to confirm Hunts Coaches comply with the governments guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19. Here are the steps we are taking:-
📌Update In light of the recent Government COVID-19 announcements our Travel Shop, West Street, Alford is now open to the public. The operating days and times are reduced – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am – 5pm. We ask that customers respect social distancing and view the signage at our shops. Only 2 customers will be permitted to enter at any one time.
We are updating our range of day excursions and holidays for when we anticipate operating the Coaches. The tours will be updated and are listed on our website Click Here. Here you will find further information and booking options.
Currently Hunts Coaches public service buses are not operating. Further updates will follow about when they will re-commence. If you are a Key Worker requiring urgent transport on one of our timetabled routes, please contact us.
For information and up to date operating details of CallConnect Services and other public bus services please visit www.lincsbus.info.
For those travelling a range of measures will be in place to safeguard our passengers and team. Further communications on this will be made.
Our Forecourt Shop (West End Filling Station), Station Road, Alford and Travel Shop have Face Masks available for purchase. Multi use £4.99 each and Disposable £1.00 each.
With the continued evolving information, advice and guidance that is being released relating to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) Hunts Coaches would like to reassure our customers that we are continually monitoring the situation, following and responding to the latest guidance from the Government, World Health Organisation (WHO), Public Health England, Local Authority Education Transport Teams and others. The health, wellbeing and safety of our passengers, and our team, remains our highest priority.
To all our customer we thank you for your continued support. We look forward to taking you to the wonderful places in our United Kingdom and further, supporting all those businesses who will need it when we come through this.