If like us, your garden is starting to bloom, do you enjoy being part of nature and looking for something different? Then these tours could be for you…
This year Hunts Coaches have included a wide selection of Garden inspired day trips. The picture featured is Baumber Walled Gardens. The walled gardens are innovative and exciting, full of hidden surprises and vastly different from the traditional kitchen garden it started off as. They are owned and designed by Sonia and David Elton who live there. On this trip (13/06/19) you can enjoy a tour, sandwiches, cake and a hot drink.
A day out to Pensthorpe Natural Park in Fakenham (15/06/19) is great for all the family with stunning Norfolk gardens, garden ideas for your outdoor space, wildlife and nature conservation as well as WildRootz outdoor adventure play and Hootz House indoor play for the kids.
Looking for something different? Wisbech Rose Fair (05/07/19) sees the whole town take on a festive atmosphere, a celebration of horticulture and trading heritage. It started as a church restoration fund project by local rose growers in 1963 and is set in a unique Fenland landscape.
Garden inspired trips:-
- 13/06/19 Baumber Walled Gardens £24.50pp
- 15/06/19 Pensthorpe Natural Park Adult £30pp Child £23.65
- 05/07/19 Wisbech Rose Fair Adult £18pp Child £13pp
- 07/07/19 Easton Walled Gardens Adult £24.70 Child £20.50pp
- 24/07/19 Sandringham Flower Show Adult £32.50pp Child £14.65pp
- 31/07/19 Scampston Hall & Gardens Adult £32pp Child £33pp
- 11/08/19 Woburn Abbey & Gardens Adult £43pp OAP £41.50pp Child £27.50pp
- 17/08/19 Countryfile Live – Castle Howard Adult £49pp Child £29.50pp
- 14/09/19 Harrogate Autumn Flower Show Adult £42pp Child £35pp
For more details Click Here.